Uniting AgeWell Strath-Haven Community is a vibrant, modern residence in Bendigo where you are supported to age well.
With 94 places, including single rooms & couples accommodation with ensuites and generous built-in wardrobes, Strath-Haven provides high quality, flexible care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
Catch up with family and friends in the on-site café with al fresco dining, take a stroll in the beautifully landscaped gardens or get involved in the dynamic and engaging activities program.
Uniting AgeWell recognises that everyone’s needs are different. Our focus is on supporting you to experience a sense of wellbeing, choice and independence at every age and stage of life, to feel a valued member of your community and to have easy access to the services you need to live the life you want.
So whether you need a little help with everyday living or more intensive support, our flexible and responsive services ensure you can get the best out of life, no matter where you are on your ageing journey.
- 24-hour, high level clinical care delivered with dignity and respect by qualified and experienced staff
- Specialist dementia care and support
- Palliative care
- Dedicated chaplain on site to provide pastoral and spiritual care
- Access to allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy and speech therapy
- Comfortable and spacious lounge rooms
- Chapel area for worship and celebration times
Uniting AgeWell is a fully accredited, experienced aged care provider committed to its values of respect, partnership, wisdom, fairness and stewardship.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (95 beds)
- Specialist services: Visiting health professionals
Types of care
Centre based care features
Types of care
Additional details: Includes Planned Activity Groups; overnight respite available