Uniting AgeWell Rosetta Community, Strathaven, is a well established residence on the banks of the Derwent River and overlooking MONA in Hobart.
The historic entrance takes you into a modern residence that reveals a contemporary renovation, including comfortable lounges and reading nooks.
It has 87 places including single and double rooms and a selection with ensuites, with high quality, flexible care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
Facilities include a bright and dynamic on-site café and cocktail bar, shop and pool table and beautifully landscaped gardens and barbecue facilities.
Whether you need a little help with everyday living or more intensive support, our flexible and responsive services ensure you can get the best out of life, no matter where you are on your ageing journey.
Uniting AgeWell recognises that everyone’s needs are different. Our focus is on supporting you to experience a sense of wellbeing, choice and independence at every age and stage of life, to feel a valued member of your community and to have easy access to the services you need to live the life you want.
- 24-hour, high level clinical care delivered with dignity and respect by qualified and experienced staff
- Specialist dementia care and support
- Palliative care
- Dedicated chaplain on site to provide pastoral and spiritual care
- Access to allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy and speech therapy
- Comfortable lounge areas and sitting nooks
- Men’s Shed onsite and community Men’s Shed access
- Pet therapy program.
Uniting AgeWell is a fully accredited, experienced aged care provider committed to its values of respect, partnership, wisdom, fairness and stewardship.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (87 beds)
- Specialist services: Visiting allied health professionals
Types of care
- Residential aged care