Uniting AgeWell Queenborough Rise Community is a vibrant, modern residence in Sandy Bay overlooking the Derwent River and Battery Point.
With 60 spacious single rooms with ensuites and generous built-in wardrobes, some with balconies, Queenborough Rise offers high quality, flexible care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
Residents can enjoy the beautifully landscaped gardens including vegetable gardens and numerous courtyards, or catch up with friends in the café area.
Uniting AgeWell recognises that everyone’s needs are different. Our focus is on supporting you to experience a sense of wellbeing, choice and independence at every age and stage of life, to feel a valued member of your community and to have easy access to the services you need to live the life you want.
Whether you need a little help with everyday living or more intensive support, our flexible and responsive services ensure you can get the best out of life, no matter where you are on your ageing journey.
- 24-hour, high level clinical care delivered with dignity and respect by qualified and experienced staff
- Palliative care
- Dedicated chaplain on site to provide pastoral and spiritual care
- Access to allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy and speech therapy
- Comfortable and spacious lounge rooms with televisions
- Communal kitchens and café area for catch-ups with family and friends.
Uniting AgeWell is a fully accredited, experienced aged care provider committed to its values of respect, partnership, wisdom, fairness and stewardship.