The new Preston Community has 104 spacious bedrooms and community spaces with magnificent views across Melbourne.
Each beautifully appointed bedroom has an ensuite and wall-mounted flat screen TV with access to streaming and subscription platforms, heating and air conditioning and built-in wardrobes.
There are four studio suites, each with a sitting room, kitchenette and separate bedroom, enabling you to be more self-sufficient and have family members stay overnight when needed.
Generous and stylish communal areas include comfortable lounge rooms, multi-purpose rooms, private social rooms, outdoor balconies and sensory gardens.
- 104 spacious single rooms with ensuites and flat screen TVs
- Four studio suites with sitting room, kitchenette and separate bedroom
- Comfortable and spacious communal lounge rooms and multipurpose community room
- High-quality clinical care by qualified and experienced staff, with 24/7 Registered Nurses on duty
- Focus on restorative care to support wellbeing through allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy, dietician and speech therapy
- Quality dining experiences, with choices of food and drinks that cater for individual needs and preferences, cooked fresh by our qualified chefs
- Specialist dementia care and support
- Palliative care
- Dedicated onsite chaplain
- Dynamic and engaging lifestyle and activities program, seven days a week
- On-site hairdresser, mini-mart and café with al fresco dining area
- Concierge service
Nursing home features
- Large home (104 beds)