Uniting AgeWell Noble Park Community is a vibrant, modern residence that offers high quality, flexible care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
It has 68 places, including single rooms and couples accommodation, with ensuites bathrooms and generous built-in wardrobes.
Residents can enjoy the beautifully landscaped gardens and courtyards, and catch up with friends at the on-site Isabelle’s Café with al fresco dining area, and enjoy the dynamic lifestyle and activities program.
Uniting AgeWell recognises that everyone’s needs are different. Our focus is on supporting you to experience a sense of wellbeing, choice and independence at every age and stage of life, to feel a valued member of your community and to have easy access to the services you need to live the life you want.
So whether you need a little help with everyday living or more intensive support, our flexible and responsive services ensure you can get the best out of life, no matter where you are on your ageing journey.
- 24-hour, high level clinical care delivered with dignity and respect by qualified and experienced staff
- Specialist dementia care and support
- Palliative care
- Dedicated chaplain on site to provide pastoral and spiritual care
- Access to allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy and speech therapy
- Comfortable and spacious lounge rooms
- Chapel area for worship and celebration times
- Private dining room for family get-togethers.
Uniting AgeWell is a fully accredited, experienced aged care provider committed to its values of respect, partnership, wisdom, fairness and stewardship.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (68 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Visiting health professionals