Uniting AgeWell Noble Park Community is a vibrant, modern residence that offers high quality, flexible care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
It has 68 places, including single rooms and couples accommodation, with ensuites bathrooms and generous built-in wardrobes.
Residents can enjoy the beautifully landscaped gardens and courtyards, and catch up with friends at the on-site Isabelle’s Café with al fresco dining area, and enjoy the dynamic lifestyle and activities program.
Uniting AgeWell recognises that everyone’s needs are different. Our focus is on supporting you to experience a sense of wellbeing, choice and independence at every age and stage of life, to feel a valued member of your community and to have easy access to the services you need to live the life you want.
So whether you need a little help with everyday living or more intensive support, our flexible and responsive services ensure you can get the best out of life, no matter where you are on your ageing journey.
- 24-hour, high level clinical care delivered with dignity and respect by qualified and experienced staff
- Specialist dementia care and support
- Palliative care
- Dedicated chaplain on site to provide pastoral and spiritual care
- Access to allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy and speech therapy
- Comfortable and spacious lounge rooms
- Chapel area for worship and celebration times
- Private dining room for family get-togethers.
Uniting AgeWell is a fully accredited, experienced aged care provider committed to its values of respect, partnership, wisdom, fairness and stewardship.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (68 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Visiting health professionals
Types of care
Our single rooms with shared ensuites maintain resident privacy and dignity, while our well trained staff support residents through their day to day needs in addition to supporting their quality of life with a dynamic Lifestyle program.
Please contact Kiri Johnston our Regional Admissions Coordinator on 0428 297 546 to book your personalised tour today.
Our single rooms with private ensuites are located throughout our Dementia Support and Mainstream units. These rooms are spacious enough for you to bring some keepsake furniture items from home to personalise the room and make it your own. Our site have professionally trained and qualified staff ready to provide care and support your loved one around the clock.