At Uniting AgeWell Morning Community, Lillian Martin, we support you to age well.
Our well established residence just a few minutes from central Hobart offers high quality, flexible care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
We have 87 places, including single, double and couples accommodation, with ensuite bathrooms and built-in wardrobes.
Enjoy the beautifully landscaped gardens or meet up with friends and family at the on-site Lilli’s Café with al fresco dining area.
Uniting AgeWell recognises that everyone’s needs are different. Our focus is on supporting you to experience a sense of wellbeing, choice and independence at every age and stage of life, to feel a valued member of your community and to have easy access to the services you need to live the life you want.
Whether you need a little help with everyday living or more intensive support, our flexible and responsive services ensure you can get the best out of life, no matter where you are on your ageing journey.
- 24-hour, high level clinical care delivered with dignity and respect by qualified and experienced staff
- Specialist dementia care and support in a non restrictive environment
- Palliative care
- Dedicated chaplain on site to provide pastoral and spiritual care
- Access to allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy and speech therapy
- Comfortable lounge areas with televisions
- Chapel area for worship and celebration times.
Uniting AgeWell is a fully accredited, experienced aged care provider committed to its values of respect, partnership, wisdom, fairness and stewardship.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (87 beds)
- Specialist services: Visiting allied health professionals