Uniting AgeWell Kings Meadows Community, Aldersgate, is a well established residence just a few minutes from the centre of Launceston.
With 67 beds, including single, couples and shared rooms, some with ensuites bathrooms and built-in wardrobes, Kings Meadows offers high quality, flexible care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
Close to public transport and local cafés and shops, Kings Meadows has a dynamic and engaging lifestyle program, communal kitchen and numerous lounges with fireplaces where residents can catch up with friends and family.
Uniting AgeWell recognises that everyone’s needs are different. Our focus is on supporting you to experience a sense of wellbeing, choice and independence at every age and stage of life, to feel a valued member of your community and to have easy access to the services you need to live the life you want.
Whether you need a little help with everyday living or more intensive support, Kings Meadow’s flexible and responsive services ensure you can get the best out of life, no matter where you are on your ageing journey.
- 24-hour, high level clinical care delivered with dignity and respect by qualified and experienced staff
- Palliative care
- Dedicated chaplain on site to provide pastoral and spiritual care
- Access to allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy and speech therapy
- Chapel area for worship and celebration times
- Dynamic and engaging lifestyle and activities program, including in-house activities and social outings, themed days and guest entertainers
- In-house hairdresser
- On-site gym
- Men’s Shed.
Uniting AgeWell is a fully accredited, experienced aged care provider committed to its values of respect, partnership, wisdom, fairness and stewardship.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (67 beds)
- Specialist services: Visiting Health Professionals