Uniting AgeWell Kalkee Community, Murray, is a well-established residence in Belmont, Geelong, where residents are supported to get the best out of life.
It has 40 single rooms with ensuites and built in wardrobes, beautifully landscaped gardens and a generous deck where residents can sit and enjoy their day.
Murray offers high quality, flexible care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
Whether you need a little help with everyday living or more intensive support, our flexible and responsive services ensure you can get the best out of life, no matter where you are on your ageing journey.
Uniting AgeWell recognises that everyone’s needs are different. Our focus is on supporting you to experience a sense of wellbeing, choice and independence at every age and stage of life, to feel a valued member of your community and to have easy access to the services you need to live the life you want.
- 24-hour, high level clinical care delivered with dignity and respect by qualified and experienced staff
- Palliative care
- Dedicated chaplain on site to provide pastoral and spiritual care
- Access to allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy and speech therapy
- Comfortable lounge room and sitting areas
- Internet kiosk and library
- Community bus
- Dynamic and engaging lifestyle and activities program, including in-house activities and social outings, themed days and guest entertainers
Uniting AgeWell is a fully accredited, experienced aged care provider committed to its values of respect, partnership, wisdom, fairness and stewardship.