Hunters Hill Village was renovated to a high standard at the end of 2014 with a variety of room configurations and large communal areas. The facility is light and spacious with a dining room leading onto the gardens. We have a variety of accommodation options and configurations. Rooms are well appointed and have elegant soft furnishings. At Hunters Hill Village, our team of professional and caring staff deliver all aspects of residential aged care in a secure environment, including end of life care.
- Residential aged care, dementia specific care, ageing in place, palliative/end of life care and respite care
- Care provided by a Registered Nurse and Personal Care Assistants with Certificate III qualifications
- Three fresh cooked meals a day, served in the large communal dining room overlooking the gardens
- An extensive weekly Lifestyle & Activity Program which is designed to promote wellbeing and stimulation and includes Tai Chi and bus trips
- A newly renovated on site hair salon
- Access to visiting allied health professionals including podiatry, speech pathology, dental care etc.
Situated on the quiet Hunters Hill Peninsula, the facility is close to the Hunters Hill Club which offers a brasserie, tennis and bowls as well as other social activities. Hunters Hill Town Hall is nearby for concerts, theatre, opera and other events and also locally, there are street fairs, Rotary acitivies, art exhibitions and a wide variety of community groups to join or enjoy. There are many places of worship nearby; regular services are held at the facility and our organisation aims to meet the spiritual needs and wellbeing of all residents. D'Aram Street is also located near to public transport to the City of other local destinations.
Please call us to arrange an appointment and come and have a look around & meet some of our residents and staff.
Hunters Hill Village is part of Twilight Aged Care, a preferred provider of quality care services to communities in the north of Sydney.
Nursing home features
- Small home (35 beds)
- Specialist services: Podiatry, physiotherapy, optometry, spiritual care
Types of care
Additional details: Registered Nurse on-site Monday - Friday; on call RN/Facility Manager after hours, weekend and public holidays