Horton House is a brand new state-of-the-art facility opened in December 2016. Each room has its own ensuite bathroom as well as beautiful communal rooms, an underground car park and landscaped grounds.
Rooms are well appointed and have elegant soft furnishings. At Horton House our team of professional & caring staff deliver all aspects of residential aged care including end of life care.
- Residential aged care, ageing in place, dementia care in a secure environment, palliative care and respite care
- Care provided by a Registered Nurse and personal care assistants with Certificate III qualifications
- Three fresh cooked meals a day
- An extensive weekly Lifestyle & Activity Program which is designed to promote wellbeing and stimulation and includes Tai Chi and bus trips
- A newly renovated on-site hair salon
- Access to full medical care through visiting allied health professionals, including podiatry, speech pathology, dental care, etc.
Please call us to arrange an appointment and come and have a look around and meet some of our residents and staff.
Horton House is part of Twilight Aged Care, a preferred provider of quality care services to communities in the north of Sydney.
Nursing home features
- Small home (45 beds)
- Specialist services: Podiatry, physiotherapy, optometry, spiritual care
Types of care
Additional details: Registered Nurse on-site Monday - Friday; on call RN/Facility Manager after hours, weekend and public holidays
SPECIAL - $750 RAD - Limited Time
Horton House at Gordon underwent a major redevelopment in 2015/16 which transformed the home into a 21st century state-of-the-art facility offering residents the best in quality aged care, from the highest standards in security and safety, to high-end building fixtures and finishes. Horton House offers an integrated community environment.
Horton House is located in the quiet, leafy suburb of Gordon in Sydney’s upper north shore. We are surrounded by beautiful properties and private schools. We are close to Gordon train station and the Pacific Highway for ease of transport to shops and eateries and just a short drive to Royal North Shore Hospital and specialist clinics.
Horton House offers added hi-tech features including: Elsi fall detection sensor flooring (one of the first aged care facilities in Australia to install); High-end technology and communications systems: Cisco Meraki Cloud managed WiFi access points and Smart TVs ; Thermostatically controlled all-in-one dual bidet/toilets
If you would like to make an enquiry about this home please contact 02 8886 2100
- Dementia care: Secure room
- Female only