Enriching lives is our passion
Trinity Manor in leafy Balwyn is a unique, family owned aged care community offering a high standard of specialised residential and rehabilitation facilities for permanent care, dementia care, respite care and palliative care, all in quality surroundings.
Reducing loneliness, helplessness and boredom
Trinity Manor is a very special community that enriches lives by:
- being full of vibrancy and life enriching experiences
- celebrating elders’ hidden talents and particular likes
- encouraging participation and sharing of experiences
- promoting variety, spontaneity and companionship
- maintaining active and engaged roles for elders.
A holistic approach to aged care
The Trinity Manor care and lifestyle teams ensure that elders have all the services and facilities at hand for comfort and convenience.
- 24 hour care by qualified staff including palliative care
- Individualised physiotherapy and podiatry services
- Concerts, entertainment, a theatrette and music therapy
- International and seasonal cuisine, celebratory meals
- On site Hairdresser, gym and salon
- Multicultural activities, frequent bus outings
- Yoga, bowls, arts & craft, gardening
- Camera security systems.
Living in style
Trinity Manor Bawlyn provides a boutique standard including many features that are normally extras.
- Every elder receives the same high level of accommodation, meals and entertainment
- Superior features include private rooms with ensuites, quality furnishings, flat screen TVs, spa facilities, internal/external recreation areas, smart room technology, Dietitian controlled menus, beverages, BBQs, daily newspapers and physiotherapy services
- Suites available with lounge & kitchenette
- A full dining service is available with a choice of menus, including international and seasonal cuisines
- Sumptuous, nutritious meals are prepared by our in house Chef
- Beverages including beer, wine and sherry are served with meals
- Family are welcome to purchase meals and dine together with their elder
- Special occasions can be hosted in our cafe by arrangement.
Enjoying the space
Trinity Manor residents are able to relax in the privacy of their own elegant rooms, or engage socially in the beautiful communal spaces. Each elder’s room is a their retreat, where they are able to personalise surroundings with family photographs, artworks and belongings.
- Private ensuites and quality furnishings in every room
- Tea and coffee making facilities are provided where appropriate
- TV, Foxtel, phone and internet connections are ready.
- We also have interconnecting rooms for couples.
Inspiring communal areas within our centre, and in the grounds, where residents can freely spend their social time.
- Courtyards and gardens are well tended
- Tranquility Courtyard has a water feature and provides an ideal space for reflection and thought
- Planting is encouraged with raised vegetable garden beds
- Social gatherings are often hosted at our Monomeath Street Garden, with an open paved courtyard, lawn area, roofed pergola, BBQ and seating area.
Trinity Manor has a beauty salon with visiting Hairdresser, Beautician & Massage Therapists. Our library holds books, DVDs, magazines, daily newspapers and an internet kiosk, with a theatrette for movie screenings.
Becoming part of our community
At Trinity Manor, Balwyn we go beyond caring because enriching people’s lives is our passion.
Our elders enjoy the company of others in an environment where their value & experience is appreciated, respected & acknowledged.
We invite you to take a tour, join us for lunch and meet our staff, along with permanent canine resident, Carl the dog.
You will be welcome at Trinity Manor Balwyn.
Single room with private ensuite in secure area. Access to beautiful courtyard.
Suite with seperate Lounge/Kitchenette & bedroom. Private Ensuite & Walk in Robe
Suitable for single and couples.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (83 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Has extra service beds
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, podiatry
Types of care
Additional details: Deluxe double rooms available; pet friendly at management discretion