Residential Care – High Care Respite – Palliative Care
TriCare Sunnybank Hills Aged Care Residence is purpose built to provide residents with the latest in quality care in modern, well appointed private suites. Opened April 2016, this state of the art Aged Care Residence offers many unique elements that add to the refined yet welcoming feel. Additional services such as beauty salon, café dining, spa, dental surgery and private dining room are available for residents and guests to enjoy.
The sophisticated architectural design captures natural light and brings the outdoors in with central courtyards, internal gardens and soaring spaces. Elegantly furnished suites boast climate controlled air conditioning as well as the latest louvre technology that allows windows to open easily for fresh air to circulate. Built in cabinetry provides generous storage and display spaces inviting you to personalise your home plus a locked cabinet for safekeeping the most precious items.
TriCare’s 45 years of experience delivering accommodation and quality clinical care for our elderly shines through in the many carefully considered touches and investment in the latest smart wiring technology. Movement monitoring systems including mattress and floor sensor mats, personal call pendants and breath or pressure activated call systems are designed to improve patient safety. Involvement of residents & families in care planning is supported by the highly experienced care team and accredited allied health professionals providing a comprehensive suite of additional care services such as podiatry, physiotherapy, speech pathology, occupational therapy and more.
TriCare’s Food Services Team source the freshest produce daily and an onsite chef designs and prepares nutritious meals with menus shaped from resident and guest input for a varied dining experience in one of four dining rooms, private function room, or room service.
TriCare Sunnybank Hills offers a range of Extra Service accommodation options. Speak with the Care Placement Service about the financial options that are right for you. Call 3360 9011 or click here (contact us form).
- State of the art sophisticated architectural purpose built design
- High care, dementia, respite and palliative care available for up to 160 residents on completion
- Generously proportioned 34 sqm bedrooms with private ensuites equipped with full built-in, lockable wardrobes and refrigerator
- European designed and built automated adjustable king single bed and fully automated recliner
- Climate controlled air conditioning and the latest louvre technology that allows individual control to open windows easily for fresh air to circulate your suite
- Movement monitoring systems including mattress and floor sensor mats, personal call pendants and the latest in breath or pressure activated call system technology
- Electronic ceiling hoists in every suite
- Large screen television and DVD with Foxtel access on request
- Fresh nutritious meals designed and prepared by our onsite chef served in one of four dining rooms, private function room, or room service
- Couples accommodated
- Valet laundry service, on site beauty salon, dental surgery, hydrotherapy room and café
- Close to amenities, public transport and hospitals
- Accredited with the Australian Government Aged Care Quality Agency
- Free Care Placement Service to explore your care options.