Runaway Bay Village is situated at the northern end of the Gold Coast on a waterfront canal estate. Featuring fabulous water and hinterland views, Runaway Bay Village offers residents an exceptional position - both in its proximity to the water and easy access to Runaway Bay Shopping Centre and public transport.
Runaway Bay Village is comprised of 142, one and two-bedroom independent living units (some feature a study), many with impressive water views. Keppel Lodge offers 50 serviced apartments, from studio to one-bedroom.
Other features include:
- 24 hour emergency on call system
- Two inground heated swimming pools
- One indoor heated swimming pool + hot tub/spa
- Community kitchenette
- Restaurant 'Companions'
- Covered BBQ areas
- Landscaped gardens
- Half tennis court
- Mini golf course
- Croquet lawn
- Outdoor bowling green
- Hairdressing/beauty salon
- Medical rooms
- Craft/activity rooms
- Library and community internet access
- Courtesy unit - available for visiting family and friends to let
- Marinas - available for residents to moor their boat onsite (subject to availability)
- Caravan parking
- Village bus.
A whole new way of life
Over the past 40 years TriCare has built a reputation as one of the leading providers of retirement villages and aged care. Our villages provide an ideal setting for an active, independent lifestyle, rich in companionship.
Our residents also enjoy extra peace of mind knowing there is a TriCare nursing centre or hostel close by, which they can access in the future if the need should arise.
Each of our villages has a unique feel, a wide range of facilities and flexible accommodation options.