Residential Care – High Care Respite – Palliative Care
TriCare is a family owned and operated business with a proud 47 year history of supporting ageing individuals and their families with a range of care options. These include services in one of 9 TriCare retirement villages and 15 aged care residences.
TriCare Aged Care Residences provide daily living assistance and 24 hour nursing care with an individualised care plan designed by our clinical and care team with input from the resident, family, and allied health professionals. These include doctors, physiotherapists, podiatrists, optometrists, dentists, speech therapists, dieticians and hearing specialists all involved in your loved ones care. The TriCare Activities Teams are devoted to ensuring important social support and tailored programs that encourage activity.
TriCare's dedicated aged care team provide personalised care and services for over 1200 residents including short term respite, specialised dementia and end of life palliative care.
Our Care Placement Service is a free, no obligation service to help you understand your legal rights and financial options when considering residential care on a permanent basis.
TriCare Jindalee Aged Care Residence is located in Brisbane's leafy western suburbs only 15 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD, offering great public transport and only 2kms to Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre.
TriCare Jindalee Aged Care Residence provides residential care at a high level with accommodation options to suit every budget. These include private suites with ensuites and extra service benefits as well as single or shared rooms on a supported or fully concessional basis to eligible residents. You can be assured that residents with wandering dementia are understood and enjoy the freedom and safety of our secure unit with private garden where they are able to move about freely without restriction.
Our purpose built layout ensures every resident has access and view to outdoor areas. The visitor's car park offers ample visitor parking and close access to public transport. Visitors are encouraged to join in our activities or arrange your own family function. Please arrange a time to visit.
- Residential care at a high level for up to 93 residents
- Accommodation options to suit every budget including private suites with ensuites and extra service options
- Extra Service options include a wider menu selection, wine and beer with meals, valet laundry service and on site hairdresser
- Choice of single double and shared accommodation including supported and concessional arrangements for eligible residents
- Sitting rooms are accessible for our residents and guests, together with central dining rooms, activities room and shaded courtyards.
- Respite and palliative care available
- Our home has a range of pets for resident enjoyment
- Accredited with the Australian Government Aged Care Quality Agency.
For more information on the financial and legal aspects of permanent residential care contact our Care Placement Service on (07) 3360 9011.
See our dedicated team in action by arranging a time to tour our facilities during business hours. Call TriCare Jindalee Aged Care Residence 22 Endeavour Street Jindalee (07) 3723 3500.