Residential Care – High Care Respite – Palliative Care
TriCare is a family owned and operated business with a proud 47 year history of supporting ageing individuals and their families with a range of care options. These include services in one of 9 TriCare retirement villages and 15 aged care residences.
TriCare Aged Care Residences provide daily living assistance and 24 hour nursing care with an individualised care plan designed by our clinical and care team with input from the resident, family, and allied health professionals. These include doctors, physiotherapists, podiatrists, optometrists, dentists, speech therapists, dieticians and hearing specialists all involved in your loved ones care. The TriCare Activities Teams are devoted to ensuring important social support and tailored programs that encourage activity.
TriCare's dedicated aged care team provide personalised care and services for over 1200 residents including short term respite, specialised dementia and end of life palliative care.
Our Care Placement Service is a free, no obligation service to help you understand your legal rights and financial options when considering residential care on a permanent basis.
Bundaberg Aged Care Residence offers a quiet but a central city location providing residential care at a high level with accommodation choices ranging from single to shared rooms with ensuites. Residents with wandering tendencies enjoy understanding and the freedom of having their special needs met in a secure unit with private gardens. TriCare Bundaberg Aged Care Residence can provide palliative care or short term respite care. Talk to us about care options to help transition from hospital to home.
Our purpose built layout ensures every resident has easy access outside with plenty of courtyard and garden areas to enjoy. Our Food Services Team source the freshest produce daily and our onsite chef designs and prepares nutritious meals with menus shaped by input from residents and guests for a varied dining experience in one of our dining rooms or room service. Visitors are encouraged to join in our activities or arrange your own family function. Please arrange a time to visit.
- Accommodation and nursing care at a high level for up to 99 residents
- Accommodation choices range from single and twin share rooms to suit a range of budgets
- Supported or fully concessional basis to eligible residents
- Secure Dementia Specific Unit for up to 16 residents in private rooms
- Onsite Chef and Food Service Team prepare nutritious and varied meals onsite daily
- 24 hour emergency call system with registered nurses on hand
- Respite and palliative care provided and options for transition from hospital to home
- Landscaped gardens ensure residents can wander safely and privately as they please
- Accredited with the Australian Government Aged Care Quality Agency
For more information on the financial and legal aspects of permanent residential care contact our Care Placement Service on (07) 3360 9011.
See our dedicated team in action by arranging a time to tour our facilities during business hours. Call TriCare Bundaberg Aged Care Residence 12 FE Walker Street Bundaberg (07) 4151 2611.