TriCare is a family owned and operated business with a proud 45 year history of supporting ageing individuals and their families with a range of care options. These include services in the home or in one of 9 TriCare retirement villages and 14 aged care residences.
TriCare Aged Care Residences provide daily living assistance and 24 hour nursing care with an individualised care plan designed by our clinical and care team with input from the resident, family, and allied health professionals. These include doctors, physiotherapists, podiatrists, optometrists, dentists, speech therapists, dieticians and hearing specialists all involved in your loved ones care. The TriCare Activities Teams are devoted to ensuring important social support and tailored programs that encourage activity.
TriCare's dedicated aged care team provide personalised care and services for over 1200 residents including short term respite, specialised dementia and end of life palliative care.
Our Care Placement Service is a free, no obligation service to help you understand your legal rights and financial options when considering residential care on a permanent basis.
TriCare Bayview Place Aged Care Residence is ideally located on the canal at the northern end of the Gold Coast adjacent to TriCare Runaway Bay Retirement Community and popular Runaway Bay Shopping Centre.
Our residents enjoy wonderful sea breezes and a relaxing home like atmosphere with a range of accommodation options to suit every budget. These include private suites with ensuites and extra service benefits as well as single or shared rooms on a supported or fully concessional basis to eligible residents.
Our purpose built layout ensures every resident has access or a view overlooking courtyard, garden or canal in this premier waterfront location. Visitors are invited to join in our activities or arrange your own family function. Please arrange a time to visit.
- Accommodation and care for 86 high care residents for permanent, palliative or respite care
- Extra Service rooms include private ensuite, a balcony or patio, cabling for internet access, connections for pay TV, air-conditioning, electric beds, LCD High Definition TV, DVD players, integrated cabinetry including bar fridge, and superior quality fittings & carpets
- Extra Service options include a wider menu selection, wine and beer with meals, valet laundry service and on site hairdresser
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Access to off street parking
- Bayview Place provides a supportive and social environment for our residents
- Tropical courtyards, private lounge areas for residents and visitors with garden views from every window
- Accredited with the Australian Government Aged Care Quality Agency
- Free Care Placement Service to explore your care options.
For more information on the financial and legal aspects of permanent residential care contact our Care Placement Service on (07) 5554 7383.
See our dedicated team in action by arranging a time to tour our facilities during business hours. Call TriCare Bayview Place Aged Care Residence 86 Bayview Terrace Runaway Bay (07) 5503 2500.