Luxury doesn’t mean inaccessible, and we at The Henley Private Aged Care believe you will be pleasantly surprised at just how affordable we are.
You deserve the best, and our philosophy of ‘Affordable Luxury’ means that you will enjoy all of life’s little comforts and pleasures and experience an unparalleled standard of care. Enquire now to find out how your government funded home care package can subsidize your care costs at The Henley.
The Henley Private Aged Care provides care levels equivalent to a normal residential nursing home with the benefit of residents being able to utilise their home care funding to offset their daily care costs which makes it very affordable. This includes high level mobility assistance such as hoist transfers and specialised clinical management from our 24hr registered nurses.
At The Henley Private Aged Care, we have one of the highest staff to resident ratios in the industry which allows our nursing staff and clinical care managers to have the time to spend with each resident, getting to know them and their families, understanding their particular needs and providing the appropriate levels of care and support as required to fit in with their lifestyle. This includes providing services at times that meet each individuals preferred daily routine.
One of the distinctive advantages of Henley’s Private Aged Care is the boutique luxury environment that doesn’t look or feel like a traditional nursing home, which is located entirely on one level within The Henley Lifestyle Resort.
Enjoying magnificent views over the Gold Coast Broadwater, the 12 boutique suites represent the very best in private aged care in a luxury environment on the sun-drenched Gold Coast.
Located within The Henley Lifestyle Resort the suites set a new benchmark for private aged care.
Enter any of the 12 suites at The Henley Private Aged Care and you’ll understand why people always rave about the views. Occupying a dedicated floor within The Henley Lifestyle Resort, the suites, many with private balconies, allow you to take in fabulous views of the Gold Coast and the Broadwater Parklands. Stepping outside your door, you’ll benefit from easy access to an on-site bistro, a swimming pool, a specialised gymnasium, a hairdressing salon, and on-site recreational facilities at your fingertips.
The Henley private aged care features and Inclusions
A government approved provider of aged care services on the Gold Coast, The Henley Private Aged Care is based in the heart of Southport, overlooking the Southport Aquatic Centre and Broadwater Parklands, only 4km from the Gold Coast University Hospital and is part of the vibrant Henley on Broadwater retirement community.
- Staffed with registered nurses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week along with Personal Care Workers and a 7-day activities service providing an exceptional staffing ratio for only 12 residents
- Care services are consumer directed with rostering of services based on supporting residents to retain control of how they live their lives
- Permanent, respite and palliative care
- A la carte dining prepared freshly by our on-site chefs – Meals can be taken in our dedicated dining room, in the resident’s suite or with other residents and family in our Henley Bistro – Room service menu is also available 24 hours
- Library and cinema
- Games room
- Accessible swimming pool
- Hair and beauty salon
- The Henley Hub, a large community room with kitchen/bar and external BBQ facilities
- Henley bus for excursions
- Dedicated lifestyle and wellness coordinator
- Consulting room for GPs
- Intimate 12 suite environment enjoying uninterrupted Broadwater and parkland views, most with private balconies
- Private ensuite, kitchenette with convection microwave, fridge, sink and cupboards
- Superior electric adjustable bed and mattress
- Built-in robe, drawers, desk and lounge chair
- Wall mounted TV, telephone connection and Foxtel capability
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individual air-conditioning
- L’occitane bathroom products
Supported living features
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care