Our commitment to providing holistic, quality care to you in your home remains our priority.
Our staff are expert in assessment and can assist you to identify all your needs not just health issues. We can link you to other community services, arrange specialist assessment, provide health choices, and develop a care plan with you to meet your specific needs.
The District Nurses provides nursing services seven days per week and clients may be visited in the evening as required.
Services provided include:
- Foot care clinic
- Wound care clinic
- Continence management
- Stomal therapy
- Home nursing care for highly dependant and/or frail aged people
- Post-surgery nursing care for those recently discharged from hospital
- Support and rehabilitation to enable clients to maintain their independence at home
- Assessment/referral for more complex needs
- Referral to occupational therapy and physiotherapy
- Advice and support to family and carers
- Day Centres for disabled, frail aged and migrant clients
- Care for people with a life limiting illness in their homes.