The Cairns Aged Care Centre at Chapel Hill is a contemporary and spacious centre located in the beautiful suburb of Chapel Hill, with a backdrop of Mt Coot-tha Forest. The Centre has convenient access to major transport networks, local services and is just 20 minutes from the Brisbane CBD.
The Centre was designed in consultation with industry experts, with the aim of achieving a centre that offers a dynamic and friendly community atmosphere in order to create the best possible living experience for our residents. We offer different levels of care including permanent care, short term respite care, dementia (memory support) care and palliative care.
- 24-hour care from our hardworking and compassionate staff
- Person-centred model of care, with personalised care plans tailored for each resident's needs
- Specialist award-winning dementia care
- Homely, fully-furnished rooms
- NDIS services and support available only to residents of the Centre
- Nutrition and fitness programs
- Recreational activities programs
- Gardening club for residents to join
- Centre bus for residents
- Access to specialist services
- Pastoral and chaplaincy services available
Nursing home features
- Large home (128 beds)
- Specialist services: Allied Health Services such as Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry Services, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Optometrist, Audiologist
Types of care
Additional details: Interconnecting rooms available, specialised Dementia Care, wireless call bell system with pendants.
We currently have vacancies in our Centre. For more information please contcat our friendly team on (07) 3379 9800.