The Cairns Aged Care Plus Centre at Chapel Hill is a modern, spacious Centre located just fifteen minutes from Brisbane city centre by car (via the Western Freeway). Designed in consultation with industry experts and peers, it offers a ‘neighbourhood’ footprint to create an enhanced living experience.
- Fully accredited and government approved aged care centre
- All levels of care offered including respite and secure dementia care
- Single and twin rooms, all with air conditioning, built-in wardrobes and ensuites
- Emergency call system in all rooms
- Free WiFi access throughout the centre
- 24 hour access to compassionate care and nursing staff
- Seasonally rotating menus and meals freshly prepared by our professional catering team
- Range of personalised lifestyle and wellbeing services
- Hairdressing salon on site
- Gardens with a bird aviary and contemplation courtyard
- Caring and Christian environment
- Full time Salvation Army Chaplain on site.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Additional details: Interconnecting rooms available, specialised Dementia Care, wireless call bell system incl. pendents.