The Cairns Aged Care Centre is a contemporary and spacious centre located in the beautiful suburb of Chapel Hill, with a backdrop of Mt Coot-tha Forest. The Centre has convenient access to major transport networks, local services and is just 20 minutes from the Brisbane CBD.
The Centre was designed in consultation with industry experts, to achieve a centre that offers a dynamic and friendly community atmosphere and creates the best possible living experience for our residents. We offer different levels of care including permanent care, short-term respite care, dementia care and palliative care.
- 24-hour care from our dedicated and compassionate staff
- Person-centred model of care, with personalised care plans tailored for each resident's needs
- Specialist dementia care
- Fully furnished rooms (majority with private ensuites)
- NDIS services and support available only to residents of the Centre
- Nutrition and fitness programs
- Recreational activities and programs
- Gardening club for residents to join
- Centre bus for residents
- Access to specialist services
- Access to pastoral and chaplaincy services, with a full-time, onsite Chaplain
Nursing home features
- Large home (128 beds)
- Specialist services: Allied Health Services such as Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry Services, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Optometrist, Audiologist
Types of care
Additional details: Interconnecting rooms available, specialised Dementia Care, wireless call bell system with pendants.
We currently have vacancies in our Centre. For more information please contcat our friendly team on (07) 3379 9800.
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong