Situated among beautiful peaceful parklands at the foot of the Dandenongs, Tabulam and Templer Homes for the Aged cater specifically to people with German cultural links.
Residents can downsize and enjoy living independently without the burden of looking after household repairs and maintenance. Each unit is equipped with an emergency call system and as your care needs increase we can provide home help either on a funded Community Care Package or by private arrangement.
The village is adjacent to the Residential Aged Care Home and is within easy distance to public transport, hospitals, medical facilities, popular shopping & entertainment precincts for your convenience.
- Outdoor open space and walking paths
- Community Hall & Chapel
- BBQ Areas
- Village Bus
- Indoor bowls
- Activity room
- Organised social activities including:
- Coffee Group (Kaffeeklatsch) held on the last Friday of the month at 2.30 pm in the Sunroom (Enquiries: Magda Dunst 9720 1858)
- Shopping Trip (fortnightly) to Stud Park Shopping Centre – Knox Council Bus collects residents every second Thursday
- Christmas function
- New Years’ Eve function
- Events and festivals
- Pet friendly
- Access to computer and internet
- Priority access to the residential aged care home – depending on vacancy.