We combine the comforts of home with the security of the highest quality care.
We provide residential aged care and accommodation to people from all cultures and specialise in people from Europe, German and multicultural backgrounds.
Situated at the foot of the Dandenongs, landscaped over nine acres, our spacious Bayswater home creates the space and opportunity for our community to flourish in their later years.
TTHA is dedicated to creating a home that is safe and comfortable. Supported at all times by a dedicated care team, our clients value our hands-on approach.
TTHA offers single rooms with ensuite, single rooms with a shared bathroom and couples’ rooms with ensuite. Each room has:
- Lockable storage drawer
- Suitable cupboards / wardrobe space
- Quality bedding and linen
- Sitting chair
- A bed with over-bed lights bedside table
- Curtains or blinds
- Lockable door
- Quality floor coverings
- Mountain views and/or a courtyard view
- Balcony and/or a courtyard terrace.
Our residents have access to a range of support services, including:
- 24 nursing and personal care
- Visiting doctors and allied health professionals
- Memory support group
- Palliative support and their choice of GP.
Our residents also enjoy our amenities and extensive lifestyle activities, including:
- Bus trips and outings
- Individual programs
- Outdoor courtyards
- Barbecue areas
- Concerts with the Arts Health Institute
Family and friends are welcome to visit at any time, as our visiting hours are unrestricted.
Nursing home features
Types of care
Additional details: Austrian, Croatian, German, Hungarian, Latvian, Polish, Russian, Swiss & Ukrainian residents