Feel welcome at Southport
Tucked away in Southport suburbia is St Vincent’s Care Southport; a vibrant community of residents and aged care staff who have always got something on.
Grab a coffee and play a round of cards, have a BBQ in the courtyard with family and friends, or if you can, go for an exercise class at Southport’s indoor pool!
No matter what you decide to do at Southport, you can be sure that staff will celebrate who you are as an individual. They take an interest in who you are and will always stop to have a chat with you.
Take some time to pay us a visit and you’ll understand why Southport residents and families are among some of the happiest at St Vincent’s Care.
Features of St Vincent's Care Southport
- A 7 day a week activity calendar focused on keeping residents active, engaged, and happy!
- Hairdressing and beauty salon
- Pet therapy program
- Outdoor entertainment and leisure areas
- Free Wifi access for video calling family and friends
- On site chapel and multi denominational services so residents are comforted knowing they can exercise their faith without having to leave home
- Gold Coast University Hospital nearby
- Specialist dementia care that helps to manage complex care situations
- 24/7 registered nurses
- Partnerships with allied health providers to get the best outcomes for your loved ones
What people love about St Vincent’s Care Aged Care
This is our promise to you and your family. Our people are here to ensure you can continue living as full a life as possible.
Continuity of care
With services across Retirement Living, Home Care, and Aged Care we are best placed to help you, no matter what part of your journey you are on.
Our hospital advantage
As part of St Vincent’s Health Australia, our residents and clients have access to an extensive, world class health network.
Where some see care as a service, our people see it as a mission, to provide compassion and support that befits our heritage and faith in human kindness.
Don’t regret leaving Southport off your shortlist!
- Ask how residents stay active and healthy with Southport's activity program including swims at the on site pool and bus outings during the week
- Walk the open outdoor and BBQ area where residents can host family and friends outside their room
- Grab a coffee with family and friends in the lounge for a round of cards
Nursing home features
- Medium home (94 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Dietitian, Speech Pathologist, Pastoral Care
Types of care
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong