Feel welcome at Kangaroo Point
When it comes to St Vincent’s Care Kangaroo Point, it’s usually the spectacular river views that get the attention. However KP’s biggest strength isn’t its location, but its community.
Made up of Brisbane locals and caring staff, the Kangaroo Point community is vibrant and diverse. Whether it’s residents tending the courtyard gardens, banding together to sing in the choir or even just spending time in the stunning Giovanni chapel for quiet reflection, KP feels like home.
Come and visit our caring staff and lovely residents and see what the great location and even better community at St Vincent’s Kangaroo Point Care is all about.
Features of St Vincent's Care Kangaroo Point
- Stunning Giovanni chapel and multi denominational services on site so residents can exercise their faith without having to leave home
- Co-located with a St Vincent's Hospital
- A full activities calendar focused on keeping residents active, engaged, and happy!
- On-site café
- Free Wifi access for video calling family and friends
- Stunning garden and outdoor courtyard area
- Library and reading rooms
- Pet therapy program
- 24/7 registered nurses
- Partnerships with allied health providers to get the best outcomes for your loved ones
What people love about St Vincent’s Care Aged Care
This is our promise to you and your family. Our people are here to ensure you can continue living as full a life as possible.
Continuity of care
With services across Retirement Living, Home Care, and Aged Care we are best placed to help you, no matter what part of your journey you are on.
Our hospital advantage
As part of St Vincent’s Health Australia, our residents and clients have access to an extensive, world-class health network.
Where some see care as a service, our people see it as a mission, to provide compassion and support that befits our heritage and faith in human kindness.
Don’t regret leaving Kangaroo Point off your shortlist!
- Keep up with Kangaroo Point's regular activities including bowls, cooking classes and outings.
- Walk the open outdoor and BBQ area where residents can host family and friends outside their room
- Take time for reflection in the stunning, stained glass Giovanni chapel
Nursing home features
- Very large home (171 beds)
Types of care
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong