St Paul's Caboolture is set on 12 acres of gardens and native bushland close to the Caboolture town centre - between the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane. We offer retirement living villas and an aged care service on the same site, for an easy transition should your health needs change in the future.
Residential Aged Care - Peace of mind
- light and airy private ensuite rooms
- 24 hour call system and staff
- personal care
- medication management
- allied health services
- visiting GP
- a dementia-specific unit and palliative care
Retirement Living - a lifestyle to love
- one and two-bedroom units
- tranquil rural surrounds
- renovated villas with up to the minute kitchens and bathrooms
- emergency call system
- on-site transport
- home support services available
Onsite health services include podiatry and physiotherapy.
Regular activities include exercise classes, church services, computer and internet lessons, music sessions and a men’s group. In the broader community, there is increasing recognition of the importance of nutrition, not just to people’s health, but also their sense of well-being. At St Paul’s, meals are prepared onsite with regular menu updates to ensure residents enjoy a variety of meal choices. Dietitians also work closely with staff to tailor eating plans that meet residents’ unique needs.
“This is a wonderful place, it has a home-like environment and everybody treats us like family. We are very happy here.”
Residents Jean and George Honza
Nursing home features
- Medium home (61 beds)
- Specialist services: Visiting Dentist, Physiotherapist, Optometrist, GP, Podiatrist, Dietitian, Speech Pathologist