Founded in 1984, St Basil’s Homes (SA) is an experienced aged care provider offering high and low level residential care in metropolitan Adelaide. At St Basil's Aegean Village, we offer:
- 48 independent cottage-style living units
- Single rooms each with ensuite facilities for 40 residents
- Shared facilities for 60 residents.
- Large activity centre
- Conference rooms
- Outdoor recreational areas for residents and guests
- Meeting rooms
- Respite care
- Hairdressing salon
- Zoi Kafé
- Extensive landscaped gardens
- Ample on-site parking
- Easy access to public transport (bus & train) and Southern Expressway.
The Aegean Village is within walking distance of Colonnades Shopping Centre, the Noarlunga Hospital, Commonwealth and State Government Offices, banking and community facilities.
Nursing home features
- Large home (100 beds)
- Specialist services: Visiting professional & allied health practitioners and pastoral care providers
Types of care
- Offers ILUs/Villas and Rental units
Additional details: not for profit organisation