Pearl Supported Care, located at Fannie Bay in Darwin, provides high-quality person-centred care to suit you and your needs.
Outdoors, you can relax in the well-maintained gardens. Indoors, you can socialise and enjoy the active lifestyle, or relax in the lounge rooms with your family and friends.
We support you to be as healthy as you can be with our Health & Wellness Centre. It is fitted with a range of specialist exercise and rehabilitation equipment to help improve your strength, mobility and maintain your independence.
Features and services
- 85 individual rooms with spacious ensuites and built-in wardrobes
- Room controlled reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Balcony views and beautiful gardens
- Chef-cooked meals are prepared on site and cater for all dietary requirements
- Specialised memory support unit
- Hairdressing salon
- Telephone in each room with Austar connections available
- Registered Nurse (24 hours), Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist onsite
- Health & Wellness Centre with access to personal spa bath
Nursing home features
- Medium home (85 beds)