Onkaparinga Lodge provides high-quality person-centred care to suit you and your needs.
You can enjoy the well-maintained gardens including a sensory vegetable garden Indoors, you can socialise and enjoy the active lifestyle, or relax in the café, lounge rooms and private dining room with your family and friends.
We support you to be as healthy as you can be with our Health and Wellness Centre. It is fitted with a range of specialist exercise and rehabilitation equipment to help improve your strength, mobility and maintain your independence.
Our better for life approach ensures all your needs are catered for including spiritual, health, social, physical and environmental. Our chapel embraces all faiths and denominations. Pastoral care staff are available for counselling and social support.
Features and services
- 92 rooms with spacious ensuites and built-in wardrobes
- Memory support unit
- Open lounge areas, private dining room
- Hairdressing and beauty therapy salon
- Leafy courtyards and communal balconies
- Sensory and produce gardens with fruit and vegetables
- Onka Tots Intergeneration Play Group
- Health and Wellness Centre
Nursing home features
- Medium home (92 beds)