John Paul II Village Residential Care is set in the north-eastern suburb of Klemzig and close to Linear Park, the River Torrens and Klemzig O-Bahn interchange. John Paul II Village offers spacious private rooms with ensuites, and high-quality person-centred care to suit you and your needs.
Outdoors, you can enjoy the well-maintained gardens. Indoors, you can socialise and enjoy the active lifestyle program, or relax in the lounge, dining rooms and café area with your family and friends.
We support you to be as healthy as you can be with our Health & Wellness Centre. It is fitted with a range of specialist exercise and rehabilitation equipment to help improve your strength, mobility and maintain your independence.
Features and services
- 40 rooms with spacious ensuites and built-in wardrobe
- Room-controlled reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Chef-cooked meals are prepared on site and cater for all dietary requirements
- Special catering for the Polish community
- Communal lounges for family visits and relaxing
- Café and outdoor seating areas
- Hairdressing and beauty therapy salon
- Well-maintained gardens
- Dedicated activity space for lifestyle programs
- Health & Wellness Centre
Nursing home features
- Small home (40 beds)