Welcome to Southern Cross Care Nanango (Karinya) where we have a real commitment to providing quality care in a homely environment, complimented by professional and caring staff in comfortable surroundings.
Karinya is located at Nanango, inland from Maroochydore, near Kingaroy and offers; cottage style accommodation for 40 resident places and a very homely culture.
Our dedicated team provide the highest standard of person-centred care for every client, respecting individual choice, privacy and dignity 24 hours a day.
The need for travel to gain access to specialists is reduced at Karinya with access to Telehealth.
Caring Services & Facilities
At Southern Cross Care Queensland, we pride ourselves on the way we look after people. Every person has their own life history and their own individual goals and we respect this in the services we provide:
- Dining areas that enhance meal time as well as providing tranquil spaces for reading and entertaining family and guests.
- Gardens that provide walking and sitting areas.
- Pastoral Care services.
- Delicious meals that are prepared daily on site.
- Qualified and skilled staff that provide specialised care for those residents living with dementia, chronic disease management, palliative and end of life care.
- Shared activity spaces for community and site events.
- On site hair salon
- Advance care planning facilitators
- Access to visiting doctors, allied health Services & Telehealth
We have a real commitment to providing quality care in a homely environment, making your family a part of ours.
Nursing home features
- Small home (40 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Speech Therapy, Dietitian, Aromatherapy, Music Therapy
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong