Southern Cross Village (Cootamundra Apartments) is located less than one kilometre from both the shopping centre and the Cootamundra Health Service and offers an enhanced lifestyle for older people in a relaxed community environment.
Independent Living - view the brochure here
Four newly built units have opened in the Village. The units are one and two-bedroom, two with garages, one pensioner rental and one fitted for disabilities.
An additional 12 units are in the planning stage.
All units have reverse air-conditioning/heating, separate dining and lounge areas, built-in wardrobes and linen press. All units are carpeted and have access to vital call.
Supported Living Apartments
The residential care service offers 55 low level care apartments.
- All rooms have balconies
- All apartments have private ensuites.
As a Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) residential facility, we ensure:
- Staff are on duty at all times to provide care and assistance to residents.
- Medical services are available from visiting doctors.
- Access to a range of medical and paramedical services e.g. visiting doctors, physiotherapy and podiatry, Geriatrician and Dietitian.
- A range of in-house activities supported by a Lifestyle Coordinator including exercise programs, fashion parades, barbecues, bus trips and outings, bowls, bingo and Happy Hour.
- Christian worship services are held regularly in the community room.
- Each apartment is provided with fans, heaters, telephone and television points.
- All common areas are fully air conditioned.
For further information please contact:
Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) on 02 9790 9400.