At Southern Cross Care Illoura Village we have a real commitment to providing quality care in a homely environment, complimented by professional and caring staff in comfortable surroundings.
The expertise and dedication of the staff combined with the efforts of the members of the town, amplify the true meaning of community. Illoura Village is well connected with the people and the events of the area, and it’s ongoing success of would not have been possible without this kind of collaboration, unity and kinship. Our residents have access to fun activities, social interaction with other residents and we encourage interaction with the local community.
Offering 66 places, Illoura Village is located in Chinchilla, close to the Bunya Mountains, and we are proud of the cooperative spirit between our staff, aged care residents and the local community.
Caring Services & Facilities
At Southern Cross Care, we pride ourselves on the way we look after people. Every person has their own life history and their own individual goals and we respect this in the services we provide:
- Dining areas that enhance meal time.
- Tranquil spaces for reading and entertaining family.
- Gardens spaces and raised garden beds to invite participation.
- Pastoral Care Services.
- Space to participate in everyday living and entertaining family and guests.
- Delicious meals that are cooked fresh daily on site.
- Qualified and skilled staff that provides specialised care for those residents living with dementia, chronic disease management, palliative and end of life care.
- Shared activity spaces for Religious Services and meaningful community and site events.
- On site salon
- On site men’s shed
- Social activities
- Access to visiting Doctors, Allied Health Services & Telehealth.
We have a real commitment to providing quality care in a homely environment, making your family a part of ours.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (66 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Speech Therapy, Music Therapy, Dietitian
Types of care
Home care package (HCP)
Types of care
Additional details: Ph: 1300 306 442