Illoura Village is located in Chinchilla, close to the Bunya Mountains, and we are proud of the cooperative spirit between our staff, aged care residents and the local community.
The expertise and dedication of the staff combined with the efforts of the members of the town amplify the true meaning of community. Illoura Village is well connected with the people and the events of the area, and it’s ongoing success of would not have been possible without this kind of collaboration, unity and kinship.
The services at Illoura Village aged care facility provide 5 levels of care and security for the elderly.
1. Starting with HCPs - assistance to remain at home through our Home Care Packages that are run out of Illoura Village.
2. Having taken up residence at Illoura, Personal Carers assist our 34 residents who require low level care assistance. Residents have their own room and feel quite independent. We can even cater for married couples with dedicated larger room. Special dietary needs are catered for and all staff are focused on meeting individual care needs and providing Care with Dignity.
3. As care needs increase there are 19 beds allocated specifically for those who require a higher level of nursing care.
4. Our Taylor Wing has been purposely constructed for residents who require extended care, like in later stages of dementia. This area specifically caters for the residents special needs.
5. We also cater for Respite Care - available for up to 63 days per year for those with an ACAT approval. This allows families the time to take a break, participate in holidays or social activities or rest and recuperate.
Our residents have access to fun activities, social interaction with other residents and we encourage interaction with the local community.
Illoura Village is proud to offer Ageing in Place to all our residents, providing them the security and continuity of care.