Surround yourself with caring hearts and helping hands
Staying socially connected is a great way to improve your mind, body, overall wellness and maintain your independence to keep living a healthy and meaningful life.
Let Southcare's caring hands help you with personalised individual social support either in your home, or out and about.
Here are a few ways we can get social together:
- catchup for a chat over a cuppa, morning or afternoon tea and lunch
- play board games, do puzzles and get involved in a new hobby
- go for a walk or drive
- visit friends and family
- go shopping and to appointments
- go to free local events and places like museums
- plus access to local community groups, programs and group outings
Staying social is important. It is also fun and easy to arrange. Just let us know what you need and we can help you get social.
Let’s experience it together!