Sir James Terrace located in Deception Bay have been designed for those people who are seeking a special quality in their life.
Our 77 bed hostel facility offers you personalised care according to your needs. Sir James Terrace embraces the ageing in place philosophy which means the level of care provided increases as your care needs increase.
- Catering for all levels of care, including respite
- All rooms offer spacious and private design with full ensuite bathroom
- Television and telephone connections installed
- Three emergency call buttons within your suite for your convenience
- Air conditioned general areas and heating and ceiling fans in each room
- Some suites have a private courtyard
- Others have interconnecting doors to accomodate couples or friends
- The shaded outside courtyard areas provide the opportunity for residents to enjoy pottering in the garden or enjoying the ambience of sitting in the courtyard listening to the birds
- Private dining rooms, community/function room and cocktail bar facilities
- Cafe area offering a selection of light meals and beverages
- Consulting suite with resident doctors, physiotherapist and podiatrist
- Beauty / hairdressing salon
- Lifestyle and leisure programs
- Special dietary needs catered for, menu prepared by on-site chef
- Caring nursing staff and specialist dementia care.