SFR Advisory Group is a truly multi-disciplinary advice practice with expertise in Financial Planning, Aged Care, Self Managed Super, Taxation, Property and Estate Planning and Administration. By combining our extensive experience and scope we can provide the best integrated personal advice beyond what is otherwise available by limited advice firms.
SFR Advisory Group more importantly aims at being a caring organisation that wants to make our sophisticated advice service that is normally only available to the ultra-well-heeled to the broader community.
Service Offerings Include:
• Estate Planning Review – EPAs, EPGs, Living Wills, Wills, Testamentary Trust - Absolutely necessary before you or your loved ones lose capacity.
• Centrelink Review – Are you optimising your benefits? Including Centrelink and Aged care Nominee services
• Home Care vs Institutional Care.
• Accommodation Planning – own home, strata or lifestyle village (lease-for-life) options.
• Taxation, Superannuation (including SMSF) and Investment Review.
• Implications of incapacity or death and death tax minimisation strategies.
• Family Trust, Business Assets and Investment Property Review.
• Beneficiaries Special Needs or Circumstances Considerations.
• Estate Administration – full support for executors and trustee of estates including application for probate and complete administration service.
We offer a $99.00 Review and a money back guarantee if you don't value the advice provided. (This can be done in person, over the phone or via video conferencing)
"SFR has helped us tremendously! They meticulously prepared the application for probate, set up the the Estate bank account (and cheques deposited) , arranged the the dispersion and beyond, and were alongside both of us through everything, we honestly feel the services are too good to be true and they should be charging more! " Claire and Mike M
Call or email us to arrange an appointment today to speak with a SFR Advisor.
Advisors & Professional Services
- Available across Australia
- Continence advisors
- End of life
- Financial services
- Independent living support
- Legal & mediation
- Placement consultants
- Plan managers
- Real estate & moving