OUR EMPHASIS IS ALWAYS ON QUALITY
Quality Service, Quality Control, Quality Care
At HARDI AGED CARE GROUP the emphasis is always on Quality Care for our residents. We employ quality coordinators and Nurse Educators to ensure we never lose sight of that goal.
All our facilities received three year accreditation from the Government Agencies involved, an achievement of which we are justly proud.
At the Hardi Group, we’re not just trying to keep our standards high, we’re setting NEW standards in quality aged care. For more information about our services in New South Wales, you can contact any of the facilities listed on this website.
Seven Hills Nursing Home - Extra Services dementia unit
- Large single rooms with bathrooms
- Each bedroom with flat screens televisions and Foxtel connected
- Spacious dining room/ lounges
- Landscaped gardens which are designed for people living with dementia
- Professional hairdressing salon
A new unique Staff Collective Agreement (only for the Hardi Group) which recognises higher qualifications which results in a higher standard of care “Lifestyle Coordinator” who ensures that the residents’ needs are being met and supervises the non nursing care.
- Diversional Therapy programs individually designed for residents
- Music Therapist
- Hairdressing salon – fully equipped by professionals
- Physiotherapist and Mobility Nurse - employed on staff to provide individual programs to increase/maintain mobility and independence
- Clinical Specialist in wound care and prevention employed on staff
- Highest quality of food service with a variety of choice from specially formulated menus
- Access to Allied Health Professionals e.g. Speech Pathologist, Dietitian, Podiatrist etc.
- Residents’ Bus – staffed by full time employees, fully air-conditioned with electronic wheelchair access for interesting destinations.
For further information, please contact the Facility Manager in person, by phone, email or visit our website. Information on the fee structure is available on request.