Seaforth Gardens Aged Care Centre offers a supportive lifestyle in a community setting. Open to anyone requiring residential aged care, particularly those who are marginalised and homeless, or at risk of becoming homeless. Our home is designed for residents' comfort, offering a sense of security and belonging. The programs are designed to uphold the well-being and dignity of the residents and support them in leading a healthy and independent lifestyle.
Our staff and chaplains go beyond clinical needs to cater to the physical, emotional and spiritual well-being of our residents. We operate on the principles of person-centred care, where we learn what is important to each individual and provide a range of programs tailored to these preferences.
- Fully furnished single rooms with ensuites
- conveniently located and close to public transport, shops and local services
- Person-centre model of care for residential, palliative and respite
- 24-hour dedicated and professional staff
- A government accredited provider that you know and trust
- Access to pastoral and chaplaincy services
- Delicious, rotating menus which cater to all dietary requirements, likes and dislikes
- Exercise and nutrition programs
- Recreational programs
- Specialist services including Allied Health Services
Nursing home features
- Medium home (61 beds)
Types of care