Seabrae Manor Aged Care Living opened in July 2014 and is Rothwell’s newest aged care home. It provides quality care, an engaging lifestyle within a secure and welcoming community.
Situated on the scenic Redcliffe Peninsula in Queensland, Seabrae Manor Aged Care Living in conveniently located next to The Village at Redcliffe.
The home has ageing in place, dementia specific services, concessional places and respite services. There are single and double suites to choose from.
All suites offer modern stylish décor and a private ensuite.
Other features include:
- Fresh daily prepared nutritious and healthy meals
- Registered nurses and friendly qualified staff
- 24 hour emergency call system within suites
- Hairdressing salon
- On site café
- Private dining room
- Lounge areas with large flat screen TVs
- Organised activities and entertainment
- Podiatry and physiotherapy (visiting allied services)
- Landscaped gardens and courtyards.
Seabrae Manor Aged Care Living offers residents so much more than just a home.
Come and join our caring community!