Welcome to Scalabrini Chipping Norton
Winner of a prestigious Aged Care Industry Better Practice Commendation Award in 2017, this beautifully renovated village offers a refreshingly new experience in aged care. In keeping with the Scalabrini philosophy of personhood, everything we do at Chipping Norton is guided by the needs of our residents. Offering true choice and a fulfilled life is an absolute priority for us.
Our wonderful living and socialising spaces, including spacious single bedrooms, each with private ensuite, light filled living and dining areas, lovingly landscaped outdoor spaces, an onsite café serving amazing coffees, and a serene chapel for prayer and peaceful contemplation are complemented by a rich Mediterranean flavour and community feel that enriches life within this village.
Our warm and friendly Village Manager and her team are always there for you and will go out of their way to make you feel welcome, at home, and part of the Scalabrini family.
Your Extra Service Fee Entitlements:
- Five meal services per day
- Five cafe coffees with biscotti per week
- Automatic coffee machines
- Choice of wine with lunch and dinner
- After hours additional snack.
Entertainment and Lifestyle:
- Individual TV
- Daily newspaper
- Postal service
- Dedicated resident computer
- Working gardens
- Two-excursions per week
- Onsite hairdressing salon
- Bonsite beauty treatments
- Access to Nonna's kitchen to use for family meals and entertainment
- Function spaces to use for events and parties.
- 24 hour pastoral care
- Onsite chapel.
Nursing home features
Types of care
Additional details: Multicultural facility catering to all nationalities