The residential aged care services aim to provide access to a comprehensive and appropriate range of high quality, flexible and affordable residential services that areresponsive to the needs of frail, older and disabled people.
Residential Care Services are committed to enhancing the quality of life of its residents by the provision of equity, value, personal dignity, privacy, safety and responsiveness.
Residential Care Services
We provide care and support services in places where older people prefer to live; Elizabeth Gardens and Monash Gardens.
These high and low care residential services include:
- Twenty four hour specialised care
- Modern, comfortable, secure and home like environment
- Family participation in care planning
- Doctor of choice
- Access to a range of allied health services
- Assistance to achieve maximum independence
- Encouragement to maintain friendships and interest
- Participation in community activities.
Independent Living Units
For those people who are capable of self-care, we offer accommodation located on a magnificent five hectare site in the heart of Mulgrave.
Community Care Services
We provide a comprehensive and integrated range of Community Care Services to assist people to remain independent at home and in thecommunity. Services are provided on the basis of assessed need subject to availability of Commonwealth and State funding.