Rocky Point Residence
Rocky Point Residence is a young state-of-the-art aged care facility providing general and respite care for 77 residents.
We are very proud that our facility is home to a variety of cultures. Amongst the 3 wings within our home, there are 2 general wings and 1 wing is dedicated primarily to Chinese residents, wherein cultural specific activities, catering, and support are provided as part of our services.
Key features include:
- one of the best teams of caring, dedicated and highly skilled staff providing person centred care to each and every resident
- General and respite care
- 24 hour nursing care and call system with RNs onsite
- Regular Bus Outings and a variety of recreational activities, including daily group exercise, Armchair sightseeing, Arts& Craft, Garden work, and Reminiscence
- Freshly in-house cooked nutritious meals and refreshments served by trained chefs, our staff call it the best!
- Convenient location in the Centre of St George, with the St George Leagues Club, golf course, beach, public and private hospitals, health care specialists, and restaurants within walking distance.
- Concept designed and equipped with the latest in aged care amenities
- Spacious and tastefully decorated sitting rooms, chapel, hair-dressing salon, dining halls, and rooms.
- Single ensuite rooms and double rooms with shared ensuite to select from
- Wide access doors with safety features
- 24/7 air-conditioning
- In-room telephone, wifi, and Foxtel outlets for private subscription
- Easy access to undercover outdoor areas and a beautifully landscaped garden decorated with a BBQ grill, herb and vegetable garden, benches, chairs, and tables.
Rocky Point Residence is committed to enhancing the well-being of residents by providing high-quality accommodation and person-centered care. This has enabled our residents to live their lives the way they wish. We warmly welcome new friends to join our vibrant community with lots of fun and activities!
Nursing home features
- Medium home (77 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy
Types of care
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong