Riverview Gardens Aged Care Centre is a vibrant supportive Aged Care Centre offering all levels of care including permanent care, respite care, dementia care and palliative care. The Centre is located in Ipswich with convenient access to local shops and amenities, the Brisbane CBD, Ipswich and Rosewood.
- Fully accredited and government-approved aged care centre
- All levels of care offered, including specialised dementia care
- Community care services
- Person-centred model of care, with personalised care plans tailored for each resident's needs
- Single rooms, most with ensuite
- Emergency call system in all rooms
- 24-hour access to compassionate care and nursing staff
- NDIS services and support are available only to residents of the Centre
- Seasonally rotating menus and meals freshly prepared by our professional catering team
- Extensive range of lifestyle and wellbeing services in line with our residents' interests and requirements
- Nutrition and fitness programs
- Landscaped gardens & vegetable patches
- Brisbane River views
- Access to pastoral and chaplaincy services, with a full-time, onsite Chaplain
Nursing home features
- Very large home (167 beds)
- Specialist services: Allied Health Services such as Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry Services, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Optometrist, Audiologist
Types of care
We currently have a vacancy at our Centre. For more information please contact our friendly team on (07) 3282 1000.
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong