Resthaven Incorporated has been providing services for older people and their carers since 1935.
In Home Care Services are available to eligible people across metropolitan Adelaide, from Gawler and the Barossa, to Tea Tree Gully and Sellicks Beach.
We have six offices across the metropolitan area:
- 43 Finniss St, Marion - Phone: (08) 8296 4042
- 16 Gillingham Rd, Elizabeth - Phone: (08) 8252 6811
- Office 201, Commonwealth House, Beach Rd, Noarlunga Centre - Phone: (08) 8326 3444
- 61 Silkes Rd, Paradise - Phone: (08) 8337 4371
- 111 Hampstead Rd, Manningham - Phone: (08) 8261 3411
- 96 Woodville Rd, Woodville - Phone: (08) 8345 0577.
We provide services chosen by you to suit your needs and lifestyle, with the assistance of our experienced team who will guide you through the process.
Services may include, personal care, nursing, social support, domestic and shopping assistance, home maintenance, and transport.
Why choose Resthaven?
- friendly local staff trained in home care, clinical care, and dementia care
- support for family carers and listen to their views
- support for people with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Short Term Restorative Care (STRC) is available from Resthaven Marion Community Services. STRC is an early intervention program that aims to reverse and/or slow physical or mental changes that you may be experiencing and improve your wellbeing.
Resthaven Community Services also provide Home Care Packages, wellbeing services (individual and group therapies), centre based and in-home carer respite.
For more information, call us or visit our website.