Our Hobart Home has magnificent views of the River Derwent and offers 50 residential beds as well as 35 beds in our ADARDS suites for clients in need of dementia care. Husband and wife suites are available in our River View Lodge building and state of the art facilities which include guest entertainment areas, a chapel, hairdressing salon and coffee bar. Rooms are tastefully decorated and as you walk through our front doors you will feel that you have come home.
We help make the decisions easier by...
- Delivering quality care
- Employing professional staff
- Providing fully accredited services
- Maximising choice and decision making
- Offering comprehensive activity programs
- Providing physical and financial security.
We also provide a range of supportive housing options for our community which include:
- Home care services
- Day respite centres (north & south)
- Specialised dementia care services - in home and residential care
- Residential respite care
- Residential care services
- One and two-bedroom retirement village units (Norwood).
Please contact us for further information on any of our services or to organise a private appointment to visit and confidentially discuss your care and housing needs.
Nursing home features
Types of care
Enquiries welcome, please contact on 1300 998 100 for further information.