Regis Ontario features a range of single and double rooms with ensuites - designed to increase choice, quality of life and independence. Residents and their families have access to a range of amenities such as on-site hairdressing salon, chapel, specialist activity & communal areas, as well as wonderful raised garden beds, tranquil native gardens and resident bird life.
Regis Ontario offers a range of support services including high, dementia and respite care in a secure environment. Also on offer are services such as in-house Chefs, hairdressing, DVD and book library, AUSTAR, massage and beauty therapy.
We host a range of high quality, active and diverse social events, daily activities and special interest groups, catering to the individual needs and preferences of our residents. From our Wattle and Sunshine Clubs, to our daily exercise classes, character and multicultural days, our lifestyle program involves family, friends and the local community - together we share in the lives of residents.
- 108-bed high level, dementia and respite care facility
- High care premium additional services
- Single and double rooms with ensuites
- Secure dementia wing
- 24-hour nursing care, physiotherapy and pain management treatments
- On-site Chef
- Hairdressing salon and beauty therapy
- Daily activities, special interest groups and group excursions
- Close to local shopping strips, community and sporting facilities.
The Regis Ontario community brings the certainty of one of Australia’s largest and most experienced private aged care services along with the care and warmth associated with being part of the Regis family.
See the Regis difference
Please contact Regis on 1300 998 100 to organise a tour.