Living at Regis Embleton
Regis Embleton is located in the inner north east of Perth, close to shops (Mount Lawley and Morley Galleria) and major bus and train links. Our focus is meeting the care needs of residents through established ageing-in-place, with a close personal approach.
We aim to provide a safe, bright and comfortable environment in which residents are encouraged to live as independently as possible but are assisted wherever needed. Our compassionate staff, chosen for their experience, support the health and lifestyle choices of our permanent and respite residents. Providing the chance to engage with others or relax privately in peaceful surrounds, we promote quality of life in a social setting. Our lifestyle program involves family, friends and the local community. Together, we share in the lives of residents.
Resident's rooms feature:
- Large single or double occupancy rooms with ensuites and air conditioning
- Private courtyards (some rooms)
- Telephone, television and internet connection
- State-of-the-art nurse call bell and system.
The facility features:
- Cafes, lounge rooms, atrium and rest areas
- Big screen movie room
- Landscaped gardens and outdoor entertainment areas
- Beauty salon
- Award winning in-house catering
- Our own luxury bus
- A busy social and activity programme designed to meet specific resident’s needs.
- 24 hours access to Registered Nurses
- Your choice of Doctor
- Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry and Speech Therapy.
A personal profile ensures we understand each person’s cultural, religious and medical background. By listening, we offer a flexible, whole-of-person response. Our team of health specialists enables us to respond to individual health needs. And we meet special dietary requirements with the experienced services of our in-house Chef and catering staff.
See the Regis difference
Please contact Regis on 1800 998 100 to organise a tour.