More Services and Less Fees with Regal.
Regal have been a leading provider for in-home care for over 55 years. As part of the Regal community you will enjoy the following benefits...
- Low 20% fees (leaving 80% of your package for you)
- No exit fees
- No mark ups on external services
- Registered Nurses as case managers
- 55yrs experience caring for the Sydney community
Choose the care you need for the life you lead.
We provide in-home care and support services to enable you to live independently at home. We have had the pleasure of caring for the Sydney Community for 55 years and believe in #humanity4humanity. Here at Regal, we can assist you with all stages of your Home Care Package journey. We can help you navigate government websites, assessments and package allocation and activation. Once you have your package we are able to work with you to identify your needs and develop a personalised care plan. Once the plan is agreed upon, we regularly review the plan, engage clinicians, care and support workers as required to help you receive the care you need for the life you lead.
Compare and choose Regal! Call us today on 02 9264 4555 to learn more.
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: Includes services for Veterans' Home Care (VHC) & DVA clients
Advisors & Professional Services
- Available in NSW
- Case coordination
- Case management