The Public Trustee provides a range of free and fee-based legal, financial and asset management services, including:
- Writing and updating Wills
- Safely storing Wills in the free WA Will Bank – a purpose-built, fire-proof vault that keeps your Will safe from loss, theft or damage
- Managing estates where the deceased appointed the Public Trustee as Executor, or where an Executor or beneficiaries approach the Public Trustee to manage the deceased estate
- Preparing Enduring Powers of Attorney and acting as Donee (the person appointed to manage your financial affairs)
- Managing the financial and legal affairs of people who are deemed not capable, when appointed as their administrator by the State Administrative Tribunal
- Providing advice and support, and examining the accounts of people who are appointed as an administrator for another person by the State Administrative Tribunal
- Acting as trustee for damages awarded by a court, tribunal or assessor
- Acting as trustee of a fund established in a Will or Deed for the benefit of a minor (person under 18) or of a charitable trust
- Investing client funds and providing legal advice or representation when required.
Contact us to find out more on 1300 746 116 or visit the Public Trustee website.
Advisors & Professional Services
- Available in WA
- Financial services
- Legal & mediation