Peakhurst Lodge has been operated by The Sisters of Our Lady of China since 1984.
After going through major renovations and new construction recently, Peakhurst Lodge now cares for 110 residents in a safe and comfortable modern environment with a team of caring and dedicated staff, which includes secure beds for dementia specific residents.
Key features include:
- 24 hour nursing care with RN onsite
- general, dementia and respite care
- regular bus outings and a variety of recreational activities
- freshly cooked nutritious meals and refreshment
- quality furnishings, built-in wardrobe, bar fridge and tea making facilities
- most general section rooms have a balcony looking to the courtyard
- beautifully landscaped courtyard and gardens
- a number of activity rooms, lounge rooms and dining rooms in each section
- A spacious general activity room and a chapel
- hairdresser onsite
Nursing home features
- Large home (110 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy