Pascoe Vale Gardens continues to lead independent living standards in Melbourne’s north. Well established with a trusted reputation as a welcoming place for easy senior living, Pascoe Vale Gardens offers a range of premium accommodation options with superb facilities and services to match. There’s even opportunity to experience a short term stay in our five star serviced apartment accommodation before deciding if you’d like to make a permanent move.
Pascoe Vale Gardens is privately owned and managed by dedicated staff members who take the time to listen and respond to the needs of residents both personally and professionally. Everyone shares real pride in the village – a place known for its own thriving community, a focus on independence and the security of support when you need it.
Conveniently located 15 minutes from the heart of the city and 15 minutes from Melbourne’s Tullamarine Airport, there is easy access to public transport services (bus, train and tram), Tullamarine and Western Link Freeways, medical facilities, major and strip shopping facilities, walking tracks, RSL Clubs and Northern Golf Club.
From the timeless architecturally designed buildings and immaculately maintained gardens to the superior services, facilities and staff, Pascoe Vale Gardens offers an enriching lifestyle and a beautiful new place to call home.
- Strata Title Purchase
- Short Term Stay opportunities available
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Pet friendly *
- 49 x one, two & three-bedroom Independent Living Units (units have backyards) *
- 24 x one-bedroom Independent Living Apartments (apartments have balconies or patios) *
- 69 x one-bedroom Serviced Apartments (we cook, clean and pay the bills).
- Community “Club House” with resort facilities
- Billiards and table tennis
- Bingo, cards and games
- Carpet and lawn bowls
- Regular "Happy Hour" and theme dinners
- Craft facilities
- 48 seat movie theatre
- Library (books, DVDs, records and CDs)
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Exercise programs: Tai Chi, aerobics, seated aerobics, line dancing, yoga
- Restaurant & cafe/kiosk (fully licensed); family and friends are welcome!
- Hairdresser, Podiatrist, consulting rooms
- Village bus: regular shopping trips and day excursions
To inspect, call Lynette today on 1800 11 11 99 to arrange time for a cuppa and a chat.