Parkglen has a proud 30 year history of providing accommodation, care and services.
Parkglen Retirement Community offers pleasant living options from independent units to assisted care apartments. This friendly, well established village in Melbourne’s south, has plenty of green lawns with sunny, private spaces to relax.
All residencies are bright and thoughtfully designed with a fresh, neutral colour scheme to compliment any décor. Each unit has;
- Designer kitchen with optional dishwasher
- Spacious bathroom with quality fittings, including 'no step' showers
- 100% fine wool carpets or floating timber floors (if preferred)
- Quality window furnishings
- Split systems for cooling and heating
- Solar panels (cut power bills by half)
- Ample wardrobe and cupboard storage
Residents can join in a host of activities on offer in the community centre, as well as having their privacy respected. With everything taken care of, new friendships and hobbies have time to flourish and grow.
Our team can deliver continuity of care, looking after clients through various stages of their lives. Whether it’s temporary respite care for a short period or increasing the services needed in the home, or moving from the home to Parkglen’s retirement community, our care is flexible, practical and fundamentally kind. Nothing is too hard and everything is possible.
Living confidently at Parkglen is made possible with the right care in place that is easy and enjoyable for everyone.