Parkglen Retirement Community is a friendly, well established retirement village situated in Keysborough, near Dandenong, Melbourne. With beautifully stylish independent living units, you’ll find a home here to suit your every need. Set over eight acres of superbly landscaped gardens, residents can enjoy the scenery, all with exterior home maintenance and gardening taken care of. A grand Oak tree, originally planted when Parkglen was built stands at the centre offering shade with dappled sunlight and is surrounded by sunny private spaces where residents can relax.
All residencies are bright and thoughtfully designed with a fresh, neutral colour scheme to compliment any décor. Each unit has:
- Designer kitchen with optional dishwasher
- Spacious bathroom with quality fittings, including 'no step' showers
- 100% fine wool carpets or floating timber floors (if preferred)
- Quality window furnishings
- Split systems for cooling and heating
- Solar panels (cut power bills by half)
- Ample wardrobe and cupboard storage.
Residents can join in a host of activities on offer in the community centre, as well as having their privacy respected. With everything taken care of, new friendships and hobbies have time to flourish and grow.
Parkglen offers 54 assisted care apartments which are bright, calming and fully furnished. Apartment 156 has 2 bedrooms with private ensuite and faces onto the courtyard with views of the gardens. Our Assisted Care Apartments are staffed 24/7 by our warm and friendly professional care team. Supporting residents to maintain and enjoy independence and confidence is their daily objective.
Each apartment has an adaptable bathroom, built-in emergency aid and is level access to offer the maximum independence. The following items are also included:
• Sealy posturepaedic king single bed or beds
• Linen, blankets, pillow and towels
• Separate ensuite with shower,toilet and vanity
• Adjustable shower spray on sliding rail or hand held
• Grip rails for safety in shower and next to toilet
• Emergency call button for each resident
• Quality carpets
• Curtains and sheer curtains
• Individually controlled heater
• Built in wardrobe and generous storage
• Bedside cabinet
• Built in drawer storage
• Floor-to-ceiling mirrors
• Light fittings including bed lamp
• Wiring for telephone connection
• Colour television point
Sizes of individual apartments are available on application. This investment gives you the right to reside within the village and use its facilities. You may leave the village at any time, or remain with us indefinitely.
- Offers ILUs/Villas and Serviced apartments
Additional details: 24 hour emergency call system