Parkglen Retirement Community is a friendly, well established retirement village situated in Keysborough, near Dandenong, Melbourne. With beautifully stylish independent living units, you’ll find a home here to suit your every need. Set over eight acres of superbly landscaped gardens, residents can enjoy the scenery, all with exterior home maintenance and gardening taken care of. A grand Oak tree, originally planted when Parkglen was built stands at the centre offering shade with dappled sunlight and is surrounded by sunny private spaces where residents can relax.
All residencies are bright and thoughtfully designed with a fresh, neutral colour scheme to compliment any décor. Each unit has:
- Designer kitchen with optional dishwasher
- Spacious bathroom with quality fittings, including 'no step' showers
- 100% fine wool carpets or floating timber floors (if preferred)
- Quality window furnishings
- Split systems for cooling and heating
- Solar panels (cut power bills by half)
- Ample wardrobe and cupboard storage.
Residents can join in a host of activities on offer in the community centre, as well as having their privacy respected. With everything taken care of, new friendships and hobbies have time to flourish and grow.
- Offers ILUs/Villas, Serviced apartments and Rental units
- 24 hour monitored emergency call
- Activities room
- Aged care on site
- Close to bus
- Dance floor
- Deferred management fee
- Dining room
- Health & fitness program
- Hotel services
- Internet cafe
- On-site shop
- Parking space
- Personal care
- Religious services
- Social/Wellness program
- Social/Wellness program
- Village centre
- Cafe/Kiosk (open daily)
- Hairdressing salon
Private single bed apartments with ensuite, fully furnished in modern decor are now available for short-term stays up to 3 months.
Number of apartments are limited and expressions of interest are now open.
If you are looking for temporary accommodation (low care, assisted living) for your parent, family member or friend, we have the just the right help for you.
The number of apartments are limited and expressions of interest are invited.
The following services are included in your daily fee:
- Weekly housekeeping
- Linen and towels provided
- Three meals per day - breakfast (served in apartment), Lunch and Dinner in the Dining Room
- Medication administration via webster pack
- 24 hour emergency call support (fees apply between 11 pm and 6 am)
Personal laundry, personal care and bed-making can be provided on a fee-for service basis.
To find out more about our limited offer please call Jo Freeth, Community Manager or Lorraine Payne, Sales Coordinator.